- Adaptation of "Involution" serie to be exhibited as scenography on a streaming platform, film produced by Bambú Producciones, Madrid. Premiere May 2022.
- ArtExpo, art fair, New York. October 28 - 31, 2021. Reception: October 29, 2021 6-8 PM. Pier 36. Represented by Agora Gallery, Chelsea, New York.
- Instant Agenda 2022 -select by contest- inside and cover back, printed by an Italian Polaroid Group. On sale next October https://www.nital.it/polaroid/
- Pan-Gesto, online exhibition -selected by contest-. June 26 - July 15, 2021. Adriana Budich Gallery, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- El Félix, 51 Salón de Artes Visuales Fernán Félix de Amador - select by contest- Exhibition: January 12- March 23, 2021.Centro Cultural Paseo Quinta Trabucco- Buenos Aires.
- BAphoto Live, a virtual space dedicated to the promotion, circulation and commercialization of Latin American Photographic Art. Sep 1-15, 2020.- Espacios Disparos. The exhibition will still be open until December 2020.
- Collective Exhibition - Alternative Process, Analog & Digital Works. April 2 - 5, 2020. Reception: Thursday, April 2, 2020 6-8 PM. Agora Gallery, Chelsea, New York. Cancelled Covid 19.
- Red Dot Miami, represented by Agora Gallery NY. Dec 4-8 2019, Mana Wynwood, Miami. Miami Art Week.
- "Fusion XIV - Art Over Miami" 2017, Miami Wynwood Art District, Art Basel Gala Opening.
- “Illumination: An Exhibition of Fine Art Photography” 2016, Agora Gallery, Chelsea, New York.
- “Public Intimacy” 2014 – A social network photographic installation.
- “Divine proportion” 2011 – This exhibition, that looked in a deeper way the contemporary masculine model, was used as support content in an educative institution.
- Art and Photography Exhibition 2010, Raggio Museum, Buenos Aires. Selected by contest.
- Creativity in the Bicentennial 2010, interdisciplinary Exhibition, Forum of Sciences and Arts, Buenos Aires. Guest.
- Creativity in the Bicentennial 2010, interdisciplinary Exhibition, Roca Museum, Buenos Aires. Guest
- "Nets" 2009, collective action. Worked with Colombian artist Jorge Restrepo on a photographic documentation. These images were exposed in the exhibition “5ta Bienal internacional de Arte Textil” in Buenos Aires (2009) and continued in Jorge´s exhibitions over Spain and Colombia (2011)
– “Contaminated Water", solo Exhibition (2006) -Argentina´s embassy in Panamá.